Never before has technology played such a critical role in advancing the mission of associations and nonprofit organizations. And never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging. Every dollar and every hour you spend mired in support issues, mastering new applications or battling security threats, which detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
Technology support for 501(c)(3) Organizations
Empire PC has managed the IT infrastructure for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits before and we understand your resource constraints.
Our team of managed IT specialists is immersed in technology every day. With Total IT Management for Associations and Nonprofits, we manage your entire IT infrastructure to deliver the uptime, performance and security your board, members and donors expect. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Provide 24/7/365 IT Infrastructure monitoring
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with Empire PC
Contact Empire PC today to learn more about managed IT infrastructure and IT services for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits.